Stunning catalogue design that's creative, clean & professional as well as functional & practical
Showcase your company's products or sell product directly off the page to trade buyers or the end user
Not only that, we approach every project from a marketing perspective, ensuring that the catalogue design fully integrates and is consistent with your corporate identity and all of your other marketing activities.
How we work on catalogue design
1. We agree with the client the number of page template designs required such as grid pages, advertising pages, filler pages, section dividers and basic information pages such as index or T&Cs
2. We then produce visuals for each of the required page template designs if possible using actual content thus creating actual artwork for those pages at the same time.
3. We produce visuals for the front and back cover.
4. Once the design templates are approved we proceed with layout/artwork of remaining required pages from content supplied by client.
5. Full proofreading & checking of all pages.
To view examples of our catalogue design work please view our Portfolio.
Why Choose Us?
We've been doing this for nearly 20 years which means not only are we a lot older but more importantly we're very good at what we do
- Proven track record
- Value for money
- Pay just for our time & expertise
- Approachable & flexible
- Quick & efficient turnarounds
- Precision project management
Sound good? Call us now on 01635 278388 or drop us a line at email@example.com to discuss your next project.
Graphic Design Services
Fernhay Project management consultancy for issues affecting our cities today
Fernhay are a product development and project management consultancy. Design Eclectic began working with Fernhay in 2018 to provide marketing consultancy and support for a radical new solution being developed to reduce air pollution and kerb side congestion in cities.
on365 Critical Infrastructure Specialists
on365 is the UK's leading Schneider Electric Elite Partner and Authorised Services Associate providing energy efficient critical physical infrastructures for public sector, SME and corporate clients. Design Eclectic has been working with on365 since 2003 providing a fully outsourced marketing service for them.
WJS UK Waterjet Cutting & Metal Fabricating Machinery
WJS UK provide sales, service and support for metal fabrication machines and waterjet cutting machines. Design Eclectic works with WJS UK on an ongoing basis managing the digital marketing and websites for their businesses, WJS Machine Tools and Water Jet Sweden UK.